Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

Sign in to follow this  
F3eDmE

Report System Bug with Donator

I saw it befor long time ago but i hade problem playing MTA so now i solvd my problem but when i join today at 15:45 Bulgarian Time i saw im still donator and i know my donator expired long time ago ther is a bug like befor so now server lose money because of that bug some of the players that are donators are still not talking for this but i can't shut my mouth so if you TG guys didnt see it check it now.

Proof from Forum im still a Donator:

1. On the firest pic you can see im not a donator: https://imgur.com/KF702M2
2. On the second pic you can see in forum sayds im a Donator: https://imgur.com/LPggG99

And in game i see myself as a donator but im not!

im sure tg is aware of that long time ago as it was reported many times (i told adam myself about that), but unfortunately knowing about it doesnt mean fixing it
its something like you donate any price and even if it says youre going to be a donor for around 3 days it never expires :huh:

On 11/8/2017 at 10:05 PM, Surflexy said:

im sure tg is aware of that long time ago as it was reported many times (i told adam myself about that), but unfortunately knowing about it doesnt mean fixing it
its something like you donate any price and even if it says youre going to be a donor for around 3 days it never expires :huh:

exactly my donator will be expire tonight and i don't think it's will.

about fixing bug TG developer don't pay any attention on 2.0 they working hard on 3.0 Hope they successfully complete it as soon as possible.

since past few months they totally stop working on 2.0 i think 3.0 is coming soon.

anyways if it's take more time they should've to fix it. Not only that bug there a lots of bugs now a day.

6 hours ago, Arsalahmed786 said:

exactly my donator will be expire tonight and i don't think it's will.

about fixing bug TG developer don't pay any attention on 2.0 they working hard on 3.0 Hope they successfully complete it as soon as possible.

since past few months they totally stop working on 2.0 i think 3.0 is coming soon.

anyways if it's take more time they should've to fix it. Not only that bug there a lots of bugs now a day.

I see you know very well about their progress, I'm deeply amazed with your clever information 

1 hour ago, Surflexy said:

I see you know very well about their progress, I'm deeply amazed with your clever information 

first of all, isn't tonight last night my Donator expired.

i don't know anything but everyone can see developer never work on 2.0 so obviously they're working on 3.0.

On 11/11/2017 at 12:20 AM, Alex1 said:

Close this topic admins plz

Problem isn't solved yet and i think never will be because developer fully focused on 3.0 i think 3.0 very soon. they'll release before 2018 or maybe first January in my opinion.