Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

Sign in to follow this  
Trend

An idea of DD

Hey lads, I just wanted to change something on TG server, more accurate on DD arena. Frequently than ever we can see many pvps there. And challenge somebody is unreal, or win against someone is 10 times harder. 

Why? Because their friends during pvp are buying maps e.g.:

• Accelerated maps.
  • Maps without cheetah/bullet/sultan/tampa as main vehicle.
  • FunDD maps.

and then you can't win at all.. Arena's name is DD not FunDD. I would rather play on normal DD (clanwar maps) and split FunDD and DD maps to 2 arenas. Every experienced DD player should play DD maps. Only when he will train these maps, it will be for sure very helpfully for himself and future plans in his MTA career and not play FunDD maps. Day by day, little by little will play on TG- DD arena more players in my opinion. Also in the near future I can employ my influence and find splendid maps for TG DD (old/new ones, predominantly by known and famous DD'ers) instead of these FunDD maps. 

Yours Trend.

Edited by Trend

I am already trying to remove Accelerated and FunDD maps i see, about maps without Cheetah etc, i don't see much things wrong about it. You are playing DD in casual mode, not in clanwar.

But if spawned vehicle is too absurd like a motorbike, then yeah i might think about deleting it.

11 hours ago, GeroX said:

I am already trying to remove Accelerated and FunDD maps i see, about maps without Cheetah etc, i don't see much things wrong about it. You are playing DD in casual mode, not in clanwar.

But if spawned vehicle is too absurd like a motorbike, then yeah i might think about deleting it.

I think he meant the maps with trucks or some heavy crap vehicles, Other than those any car is fine. " any car which can be handled " 

I disagree with this idea. Me and many others like playing "fun-dd" in TG.

Seperating "fun-dd" and "dd" would have a negative effect imo.. You should just upload more "real dd-maps" to improve the ratio of "dd" to "fun-dd".

Can't say anything regarding PvPs, since it has always been about who has had more friends to support them. I believe that a PvP room idea was suggested way back, so it would be the only fix for these problems.

Edited by Siisti-C

3 hours ago, DarkyZ said:

I think he meant the maps with trucks or some heavy crap vehicles, Other than those any car is fine. " any car which can be handled " 

Yeah, I meant these maps called- FunDD maps.

2 hours ago, Siisti-C said:

Seperating "fun-dd" and "dd" would have a negative effect imo.. You should just upload more "real dd-maps" to improve the ratio of "dd" to "fun-dd".

Can't say anything regarding PvPs, since it has always been about who has had more friends to support them. I believe that a PvP room idea was suggested way back, so it would be the only fix for these problems.

It's substantial problem here. You're clearly missing the point here. You can very easily win a map 1vs5 (or more), but on normal DD maps, not on these outdated FunDD maps. (with dune/fbi truck/swat/monster/sandking) etc.:579dcf9c570ac_EmojiSmiley-05:

Edited by Trend

6 hours ago, DarkyZ said:

I am not going to remove such maps like Cross Multicar, i find them alright.

5 hours ago, Siisti-C said:

I think he means maps with RC Baron, Hunter etc. by saying Fun DD. We don't have a plan on removing DD maps which hasn't got default DD cars like Cheetah, Bullet and others. But we are deleting maps with vehicles with weapons, that's true.

EDIT: Turns out he means heavy vehicles as Fun DD maps. No, we are not going to remove maps with heavy vehicles, but with vehicles with weapons.

2 hours ago, Trend said:

It's substantial problem here. You're clearly missing the point here. You can very easily win a map 1vs5 (or more), but on normal DD maps, not on these outdated FunDD maps. (with dune/fbi truck/swat/monster/sandking) etc.:579dcf9c570ac_EmojiSmiley-05:

DD isn't made for PvP matches. Also your method sounds wrong on so many levels lol. This is TG. I know where you come from and your DD skills but they don't mean shit in TG because DD in TG is like Derby version of CTF in this server. For that reason, we try to remove maps with vegasnbball objects(where you can camp so good) and maps with vehicles with weapons(i used this definition so much).