Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

Boudi

Brotherhood Without Banners

p_582npbt11.jpg

Brotherhood Without Banners is a ctf-tournament team found and led by Suspect and BouDi. This team started out with a bunch of friends. Our main goal is to have fun and to be one of the finalists. Our team consists of seven players whom are: Suspect BouDi Sora erudos Fox nuRd MaZeN. We have managed to pass the group stage as the top one. We have played two matches and the third was a forfeit from the other team. We gained 8 points from 9 points. We are going to face the Outlaws in the quarter-finals. There will be a detailed post about it soon. 

Edited by Boudi

p_607jr6ry1.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to face the Outlaws in the quarter-finals. We are expecting a hard match against a team whom got strong players. We are not looking for a loss, as we hope to pass this stage and qualify to the semi-finals. We are probably well-prepared and we wish the other team best of luck. I also would like to thank our beloved designer @Mazen for the epic banner.

Edited by Boudi

You forgot to mention that I was from the team, but left due to school stuff.

totally not traitors

3 hours ago, GeroX said:

i need to get out of my laziness to read, sorry man.

Were you trying to be funny?

p_615mnpod1.jpg

We had a tough match against Outlaws. It took us two hours of play-time. We played more than four extra times in the 3rd round and managed to get a win-score. We won two rounds and lost a round. We're going to face another hard team in the semi-finals - Perrin Satanquence666. You could see a graphic banner includes the players and date/time, made by @Mazen

31wOfjQ.jpg

After tomorrow, we're going to face one of the best teams in the tournament. A team who managed to be the winner of the last-year tournament. I am glad to see my team in the semi-finals, although it's our first time to play together. I also would like to thank @Mazen for this cinematic 3rd dimensional banner for our match against Perrin Satanquence666