Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

fano23

Member Update | Capture the Flag Summer Cup Information

Quite a refreshing breeze midst your rows. Been wondering how much of the time will it take till Radhen will become a member. This lad's been around TG since the days I could remember. Finally to wear a great tag. 

Great to see TardFlexy, uhm, Surflexy there again. Maybe you want to keep him tougher this time, huh @leaders? You could use some fine stuff he has to offer.

Congratulations to the rest of newcomers too. Can see some potentiality there, as far as I remember their nicks. Best of the luck once again.

CTF, eh? Have fun!

Well, I think that this is not for me, Seems like you dont see when someone is really active and want to join aboard, I was really active and i waited more than 6 months and I put a huge effort to my join request but okay, you didnt have it in count, Congratz to eveyone !!.

Edited by xGreckZ

7 minutes ago, xGreckZ said:

Well, I think that this is not for me, Seems like you dont see when someone is really active and want to join aboard, I was really active and i waited more than 6 months and I put a huge effort to my join request but okay, you didnt have it in count, Congratz to eveyone !!.

only 6 month? grek men