Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

Vetor3x

[POLL] Capture The Flag Summer Cup 2017

Capture The Flag Summer Cup 2017   35 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which map(s) do you you like the most?

• BuDyA's Morning Glory
    • Tirnano - Through The Yard
    • .L@kSh^ Ft. RadheN Ft. VoLTiMe* + Go For it+
    • Arezu feat. NeXTreme - Aerial Surge
    • V1sh4L ft. ReazZon - Supernatural
    • Rapist - Rape the damn flag
    • BreAkeR - Everything Is Possible
    • UppeR ft. Dani - Desert flags
    • Harcor7 - Airport Jungle
    • Arezu ft NeXTreme - Aerial Surge 2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

The point is that maps for such tournament are supposed to be stable, fast and smooth. + Bases of these maps should be equal. (It means that maps like Airport Jungle, Desert flags shouldn't be in this list considering one team of 2 would have a slight disadvantage.)

However, some great maps are in this pool. (Morning Glory, Through The Yard, Everything Is Possible, Aerial Surge - V2)

Anyway, I believe that I haven't played on new maps from the contest yet. Are they going to be picked automatically or they're just supposed to choose the winner of the contest?

Surflexy and ChroniK like this

9 minutes ago, Pitko said:

The point is that maps for such tournament are supposed to be stable, fast and smooth. + Bases of these maps should be equal. (It means that maps like Airport Jungle, Desert flags shouldn't be in this list considering one team of 2 would have a slight disadvantage.)

However, some great maps are in this pool. (Morning Glory, Through The Yard, Everything Is Possible, Aerial Surge - V2)

Anyway, I believe that I haven't played on new maps from the contest yet. Are they going to be picked automatically or they're just supposed to choose the winner of the contest?

Contest maps will be picked by staff. :P