Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

Do you think i will change?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. i will change?

• Yes
    • No

You should be permanently banned, but it doesn't even matter, you will never be respected anywhere in MTA:SA. You could have easily told us that you are Stroiter, and we would have probably unbanned you, but no, you are Stroiter, the same old annoying person. You had to annoy me every time I joined the server or forums.

How many chances do you want? Tommeh gave everyone a chance, yet you ban evaded again. I believe everyone can change, but you, you have already wasted several chances. Let me tell you, when I was not in this clan, I saw how lenient the administration was. They were even lenient towards you, but you disobeyed the rules at every step. I don't think you can change, you said you changed your name to Hardy to get the dirt off your name since it was Stroiter earlier, but the truth is that this new "persona" of yours is just as bad.

3 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

You should be permanently banned, but it doesn't even matter, you will never be respected anywhere in MTA:SA.

You could have easily told us that you are Stroiter, and we would have probably unbanned you, but no, you are Stroiter, the same old annoying person. You had to annoy me every time I joined the server or forums.

How many chances do you want? Tommeh gave everyone a chance, yet you ban evaded again.

nah i didnt evaded, i joined TG after the tommehs topic.

but i swear squonix from this day

I  wont break anyone.

i already told to surflexy thanks for everytime saying i was stroiter.

ill show you guys. you guys can not believe but will do it

No way you will change, youre someone whos 12 years old posting pictures of yourself while smoking showing people these pictures to people you have never seen. You even reported TG to MTA admins during the conflict with another Community and now you're telling that you've changed and you're expecting TG to forgive you.

People don't change until they get smart enough to realize that they got to change.

you're too young. 

Come back when you become a better person.

Edited by Canky

2 minutes ago, Canky said:

No way you will change, youre someone whos 12 years old posting pictures of yourself while smoking showing people these pictures to people you have never seen. You even reported TG to MTA admins during the conflict with another Community and now you're telling that you've changed and you're expecting TG to forgive you.

People don't change until they get smart enough to realize that they got to change.

you're too young. 

Come back when you become a better person.

ill Forget the past, and ill focus in the future.

btw that photo of smoking, i was really stupid i dont smoke, btw.

peace

After talking to @fano23, we have decided to ban all five of your old accounts: @Stroiter, @Stroiter2, @Stroiterr, @Stroit3r and @Tecla1.

You are allowed to use your current account. If I see another report against you (doesn't matter what type of report it is), it will just show that you still haven't changed. Good luck, I hope you become a better person from now on, let this be a lesson.

36 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

After talking to @fano23, we have decided to ban all five of your old accounts: @Stroiter, @Stroiter2, @Stroiterr, @Stroit3r and @Tecla1.

You are allowed to use your current account. If I see another report against you (doesn't matter what type of report it is), it will just show that you still haven't changed. Good luck, I hope you become a better person from now on, let this be a lesson.

Ill show everyone who really i am.

My journey starts now.

Edited by HRD