Checkout infrastructure changes & member update!

16 posts in this topic

Hello there.

I am going to list some TG 2 improvements which I believe will make the server much better for now (until TG 3 launches), I am going to keep this topic short unlike my previous topic.

Note: Some of these suggestions may not be implemented since they require old scripts which might not be available anymore. These suggestions are more of a way to show how the current server can be improved while we wait for TG 3.

The suggestions are (these also include bug/glitch fixes):

• Fix a bug where the anti-AFK warning doesn't go away when the player opens the dashboard and presses F2 to leave the room (there could be other ways to reproduce this bug).
  • Fix a dashboard bug where when a player buys a map and exits the dashboard, the cursor is still present.
  • Fix a bug where you can't join a room after leaving it.
  • Fix a bug where a player is always muted after he/she reconnects (when the player has been unmuted).
  • Fix the statistics in the Portal.
  • Fix the map buying limit (1 hour is shown as 480 minutes).
  • Fix the notifications (forum followers joining and leaving the server, etc.).
  • Increase the limit of the /flip command to something more realistic like $10,000,000.
  • Increase free map purchases for the donators from 3 to 10 (or any amount you want).
  • Increase the prices of Upgrades, Map Store, etc.
  • Upgrades Refund fee, when an Upgrade is refunded, the player will get only 80% of the money back (the price of the Upgrades needs to be increased for this to work nicely), all of the Skill Points will be refunded.
  • Enable the Map Uploader.
  • Bring the Roulette script back.
  • Bring the Flappy (game) script back.
  • Bring the Anti-Insult script back.
  • Bring the Quiz script back.
  • Bring the Roll script back (same limit as the /flip command).
  • Bring the Spin script back (same limit as the /flip command).
  • Bring the YouTube script back.
  • Include an option to enable and disable the radio in the dashboard.
  • Include an option to enable and disable the car fade feature in the dashboard.
  • Include an option to enable and disable the car hide feature (with some sub-options like: 1. Hide nearby vehicles and 2. Hide all vehicles) in the dashboard.
  • Include an option to enable and disable the map road feature (the one you can enable and disable by pressing the 'i' key to show and hide roads) in the dashboard.
  • Include an option to enable and disable Anti-Bounce in the dashboard.
  • Include an option to enable and disable the ping warning in the dashboard.
Dubst3p, xGreckZ, Boudi and 7 others like this

• Bring the Anti-Insult script back.

It was made by Megadreams who took it out the server.

It has to be remade.+

Just now, ShardeX said:

It was made by Megadreams who took it out the server.

It has to be remade.+

He said that he returned the script.

ShardeX likes this

Just now, SquoniX said:

He said that he returned the script.

Oh, didn't know that xd.

Then yea, you have to launch it again.

What do you think about fixing(enabling) happy hour and the following donator features?

Double money and EXP in-game
3 free map purchases a day

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, sora said:

What do you think about fixing(enabling) happy hour and the following donator features?

As far as I know, Happy Hour is working. If it is not working, I will contact the developers and tell them to enable the script.

As for the features, I personally don't like double exp, but it is too late to change anything. When it comes to free map purchases, 3 maps are way too less, I would consider 10 maps to be enough.

Edited by SquoniX
I have updated the topic.

35 minutes ago, sora said:

agree

From my point of view everything is ok, hope to see every point as soon as possible :D

Posted (edited)

How about bringing the old loading system back ? Instead of this one with slow downloads and Ping jumps. That'd be so great honestly! Everything else is fine anyhow.

Edited by DarkyZ
Dubst3p, sora, Heibara and 1 other like this

On 30/05/2017 at 4:13 AM, DarkyZ said:

How about bringing the old loading system back ? Instead of this one with slow downloads and Ping jumps. That'd be so great honestly! Everything else is fine anyhow.

I don't know, it's working totally fine for me while others are running into many problems, weird...

If you guys have any other suggestion(s), I will include it/them in the topic. Just suggest something simple, more complex suggestions should be for TG 3. 

6 hours ago, SquoniX said:

I don't know, it's working totally fine for me while others are running into many problems, weird...

If you guys have any other suggestion(s), I will include it/them in the topic. Just suggest something simple, more complex suggestions should be for TG 3. 

If thats normal then, I guess removing the time limit on the shooter maps would be helpful, Due to many players sometimes the time is over while people are still playing, I believe that's pretty annoying tbh. If the limit is set on default concluding the map's only characteristics, it'll be much more fun. 

1 hour ago, DarkyZ said:

If thats normal then, I guess removing the time limit on the shooter maps would be helpful, Due to many players sometimes the time is over while people are still playing, I believe that's pretty annoying tbh. If the limit is set on default concluding the map's only characteristics, it'll be much more fun. 

The limit was removed for a reason, I still remember waiting 10 minutes for those "air" battles to end. @Pitko, I think, was the one to limit jumps which in my opinion was not a good way of solving this problem. Instead of that, we reduced the time limit to something more reasonable.

Well, there can be a system where when more players are playing, the time limit increases as well (5 players - 5 minutes, 20 players - 10 minutes and so on), but sometimes, when there are more players, some matches tend to end quickly, so I don't know if it will really work (whereas when only 5 players are playing, it may take more time to end the round), it is all about luck to be honest.

DarkyZ likes this

1 hour ago, EM1N3M said:

Try to fix the lag on the server pls

AFAIK, a new server with better bandwidth will be used when TG 3 will be launched.